Location: Remote/On-site (Karachi, Pakistan)
The will be responsible for overseeing and managing the development of portal and mobile applications. This includes everything from initial scoping and planning to the successful delivery of the project. Working closely with cross-functional teams, this role will require strong collaboration, leadership, and a keen understanding of client needs.
- Project Scoping & Planning: Analyze and define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with stakeholders. Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, budgets, resources, and risk assessments.
- Team Management: Lead, coach, and motivate project team members and contractors. Assign individual responsibilities and ensure that all project phases are progressing smoothly.
- Reporting & Documentation: Create and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations. Monitor project milestones and deliverables, and implement necessary changes as needed.
- Client Management: Manage client expectations by building and maintaining strong relationships. Facilitate regular client meetings to review progress, resolve issues, and align on objectives. Act as the main point of contact for clients and all project-related matters.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that the project meets the quality standards by implementing proper quality control Evaluate and test the deliverables to ensure compliance with client requirements.
What you need to have
- Work cross-departmentally on high impact initiatives, often leading from inception to implementation. Identify operational gaps and inefficiencies to inform how we build and scale
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and successful start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1, with the ability to shape operational strategy. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work.
Contact: [email protected]